- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-02-24 12:16:26
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-02-24 12:16:26
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|804328||Qualcomm Inc||QCOM||Radio & Tv Broadcasting & Communications Equipment (3663)||953685934|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1282710||L Daniel Sullivan||5775 Morehouse Dr.
San Diego CA 92121-1714
|Executive Vice President||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2012-02-22||7,000||$0.00||7,000||$43.62|
|Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2012-02-23||14,500||$0.00||14,500||$43.62|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
- Securities held by Daniel L. Sullivan & Kathryn Sullivan, Trustees of the Sullivan Family Trust dtd. 9/2/99.
- The transaction was conducted under a 10b5-1 Plan, as defined under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
- The sale prices for this transaction ranged from $62.94 to $62.95. The filer hereby agrees to provide, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- Includes 230 shares acquired under the Company's Employee Stock Purchase Plan on January 31, 2012.
- The options vest 10% on the six month anniversary of the date of grant and the remaining balance vests monthly thereafter. The option is fully vested five years after the date of grant.
Insider Monkey Small Cap Strategy
Insider Monkey beat the market by 20 percentage points in 6 months - Learn how!