- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-02-21 16:05:10
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-02-21 16:05:10
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1156039||Wellpoint, Inc||WLP||Hospital & Medical Service Plans (6324)||352145715|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1086247||M Jackie Ward||120 Monument Circle
Indianapolis IN 46204
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2012-02-16||20,000||$0.00||20,000||$34.45|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2012-02-16||10,000||$0.00||10,000||$35.85|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2012-02-16||10,000||$0.00||10,000||$44.18|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||108||Indirect||Shares Owned By Spouse|
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $66.15 to $66.20. The price reported reflects the weighted average sale price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transaction was effected.
- Exercised options vested as follows: 6,666 on 8/1/03; 6,667 each on 8/1/04 and 11/30/04.
- Exercised options vested as follows: 3,333 each on 5/12/04 and 11/30/04; 3,334 on 11/30/04.
- Exercised options vested as follows: 3,333 each on 5/17/05 and 5/17/06; 3,334 on 5/17/07.
Insider Monkey Small Cap Strategy
Insider Monkey beat the market by 20 percentage points in 6 months - Learn how!