- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-02-17 15:20:09
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-02-17 15:20:09
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1413329||Philip Morris International Inc.||PM||Cigarettes (2111)||133435103|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1192872||Harold Brown||120 Park Avenue |
New York NY 10017
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Options (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2012-02-15||2,294||$28.67||2,294||$28.67|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock Units||Acquisiton||2012-02-15||0||$0.00||0||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||12,000||Indirect||By Trust|
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $81.651-$81.652, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Philip Morris International Inc., any security holder of Philip Morris International Inc., or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in footnote (1) to this Form 4.
- Deferred shares held under the Philip Morris International Inc. 2008 Stock Compensation Plan for Non-Employee Directors.
- Phantom Stock Units convert to common stock on a 1-for-1 basis.
- These units are to be settled in cash pursuant to the Philip Morris International Inc. 2008 Deferred Fee Plan for Non-Employee Directors.
- Share equivalents held in the Philip Morris International Inc. 2008 Deferred Fee Plan for Non-Employee Directors.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months. Our beta is only 1.2 (don't click this link if beating the market isn't important to you).