- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-02-15 20:46:20
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-02-15 20:46:20
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1377013||Time Warner Cable Inc.||TWC||Cable & Other Pay Television Services (4841)||841496755|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1511564||Tomas Mathews||C/o Time Warner Cable Inc. |
60 Columbus Circle
New York NY 10023
|Evp, Human Resources||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, Par Value $.01 Per Share||Acquisiton||2012-02-13||9,501||$23.48||14,078||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Stock, Par Value $.01 Per Share||Acquisiton||2012-02-13||3,203||$0.00||17,281||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Stock, Par Value $.01 Per Share||Disposition||2012-02-13||1,359||$75.80||15,922||No||4||F||Direct|
|Common Stock, Par Value $.01 Per Share||Disposition||2012-02-13||9,501||$75.86||6,421||No||4||S||Direct|
|Common Stock, Par Value $.01 Per Share||Disposition||2012-02-14||1,844||$75.70||4,577||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock, Par Value $.01 Per Share||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2012-02-13||9,501||$0.00||9,501||$23.48|
|Common Stock, Par Value $.01 Per Share||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2012-02-13||3,203||$0.00||3,203||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of Common Stock.
- Payment of tax liability by withholding shares of Common Stock incident to the vesting of restricted stock units in accordance with Rule 16b-3.
- This transaction was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the Reporting Person on December 15, 2011.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $75.09 to $76.05. The price reported above reflects the weighted average sale price. The Reporting Person hereby undertakes to provide upon request by the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, Time Warner Cable Inc. or a security holder of Time Warner Cable Inc., full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in footnotes 4 and 5 to this Form 4.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $75.40 to $75.91. The price reported above reflects the weighted average sale price.
- This option is exercisable in increments of 25% on the first four anniversaries of the date of grant, February 13, 2009.
- This award of restricted stock units vests in two equal installments on the third and fourth anniversaries of the date of grant, February 13, 2009. Shares of Common Stock are issued to the Reporting Person upon vesting of the restricted stock units.
- These restricted stock units may have different vesting and distribution dates. Fractional restricted stock units are paid in cash upon vesting.