- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-02-14 17:46:49
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-02-14 17:46:49
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1403161||Visa Inc.||V||Services-Business Services, Nec (7389)||260267673|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1228856||Jr H Byron Pollitt||C/o Visa Inc. |
P.o. Box 8999
San Francisco CA 94128-8999
|Chief Financial Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2012-02-10||77,484||$0.00||86,475|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2012-02-10||77,484||$113.27||8,991|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2012-02-10||77,484||$0.00||77,484||$44.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||45,127||Indirect||Pollitt Family Trust|
- This transaction was made pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on December 16, 2011.
- The price reported in column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were disposed of in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $111.53 - $114.00, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Visa Inc., any security holder of Visa Inc., or the staff of the Securities & Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares disposed of at each separate price within the ranges set forth in this Form 4.
- Since the date of the reporting person's last ownership report, 4,829 shares which were previously held directly were transferred to the Pollitt Family Trust, of which Mr. Pollitt and his wife are the sole trustees and beneficiaries.
- This option was granted on March 18, 2008 and vested in three installments over a three-year period after the date of grant.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months Click to see monthly returns in table format!