- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-02-06 14:35:55
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-02-06 14:35:55
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|887733||Central Garden & Pet Co||CENT||Wholesale-Miscellaneous Nondurable Goods (5190)||680275553|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1057369||Iii Brooks Pennington||1280 Atlanta Highway |
Madison GA 30650
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2012-02-02||5,097||$6.54||274,997|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2012-02-02||4,018||$9.83||270,979|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2012-02-03||1,079||$10.10||269,900|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2012-02-02||5,097||$0.00||5,097||$6.54|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||98,080||Indirect||By L.P|
|Class A Common Stock||13,876||Indirect||By Spouse|
|Class A Common Stock||15,208||Indirect||By LLC|
- Options exercised through sales plan pursuant to Rule 10b5-1(c)(1) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
- Shares withheld by the Issuer in payment of the aggregate option exercise price and withholding tax liability incurred upon the above-reported exercise of options. The amount of shares withheld is based on the respective average of the high and low sales prices on the date of exercise.
- Sales effected under sales plan pursuant to Rule 10b5-1(c)(1) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
- By BPCB Partners L.P. The general managing partner of BPCB Partners L.P. is BPCB Management Company LLC ("BPCBLLC") and Mr. Pennington is the sole member of BPCBLLC. Mr. Pennington disclaims beneficial ownership of the reported securities except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein.
- Mr. Pennington disclaims beneficial ownership of 13,876 shares of the Issuer's Class A Common Stock owned by his spouse.
- By Pennington Management Company II, LLC, in which Mr. Pennington has an ownership interest. Mr. Pennington is the President of Pennington Management Company II, LLC. Mr. Pennington disclaims beneficial ownership of the reported securities except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months Click to see monthly returns in table format!