- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2010-09-08 09:50:35
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2010-09-08 10:50:35
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1058290||Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp||CTSH||Services-Computer Programming Services (7371)||133728359|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1231706||M Thomas Wendel||C/o Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. |
500 Frank W. Burr Blvd
Teaneck NJ 07666
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2010-09-03||20,000||$21.85||90,000|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2010-09-03||20,000||$34.51||110,000|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2010-09-03||60,000||$62.05||50,000|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Common Stock||Class A Common Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2010-09-03||20,000||$0.00||20,000||$21.85|
|Class A Common Stock||Class A Common Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2010-09-03||20,000||$0.00||20,000||$34.51|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $62.00 to $62.12. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, any security holder of Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote to this Form 4.
- Such options were granted on May 5, 2005 pursuant to the Company's Amended and Restated 1999 Incentive Compensation Plan. Such options were fully vested on May 5, 2007. The date exercisable above reflects the first anniversary of such option grant.
- Excludes previously granted options for an aggregate of 50,000 shares of Class A Common Stock, which have different exercise prices and vesting dates.
- Such options were granted on May 5, 2006 pursuant to the Company's Amended and Restated 1999 Incentive Compensation Plan. Such options were fully vested on May 5, 2008. The date exercisable above reflects the first anniversary of such option grant.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months. Our beta is only 1.2 (don't click this link if beating the market isn't important to you).