- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-12-22 18:37:07
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-12-22 18:37:07
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1389072||Heartware International, Inc.||HTWR||Surgical & Medical Instruments & Apparatus (3841)||980498958|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1404237||Jeffrey Larose||C/o Heartware International, Inc. |
205 Newbury Street, Suite 101
Framingham MA 01701
|Chief Scientifc Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Unit||Disposition||2011-12-20||2,800||$0.00||2,800||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Unit||Acquisiton||2011-12-21||17,500||$0.00||17,500||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- On December 20, 2010, the reporting person was granted restricted stock units to acquire 11,200 shares of HeartWare International common stock. The award vests in four equal annual installments commencing on December 20, 2011. On December 20, 2011, 2,800 shares of common stock were issued to the reporting person.
- These shares were sold pursuant to a pre-arranged trading plan in accordance with Rule 10b5-1 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- The price represents the weighted average sale price for multiple transactions reported on this line. The prices of the transactions ranged from $67.59 to $68.53. The reporting person has provided the issuer and will provide any security holder of the issuer or the SEC Staff, upon request, information regarding the number of shares sold at each price within the range.
- The price represents the weighted average sale price for multiple transactions reported on this line. The prices of the transactions ranged from $68.65 to $69.30. The reporting person has provided the issuer and will provide any security holder of the issuer or the SEC Staff, upon request, information regarding the number of shares sold at each price within the range.
- Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of the Company's common stock.
- The restricted stock units are exercisable in four equal annual installments commencing on the first anniversary of the date of grant subject to the reporting person's continued employment by the Company through each anniversary date. In addition, the restricted stock units will immediately vest upon a change in control (as defined in the 2008 Stock Incentive Plan).
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months Click to see monthly returns in table format!