- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-12-13 12:31:37
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-12-13 12:31:37
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1393311||Public Storage||PSA||Real Estate Investment Trusts (6798)||953551121|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1051410||P Uri Harkham||C/o Public Storage
701 Western Avenue
Glendale CA 91201
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||P||Indirect||By Profit Sharing Plan|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||3,815||Indirect||By affiliated partnership|
|Common Stock||30,205||Indirect||As trustee|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||$115.96||2012-05-05|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||$94.25||2011-05-06|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||$62.80||2010-05-07|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||$91.81||2009-05-08|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||$91.68||2008-05-03|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||$85.50||2007-08-22|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- By Uri P. Harkham, Trustee of Harkham Industries, Inc. (DBA Jonathan Martin, Inc.) Profit Sharing Plan dated 10/1/80.
- By Harkham Ivestments L.P., an affiliated entity of Mr. Harkham
- By Uri P. Harkham, Trustee of Uri Harkham Trust and ajusted to reflect inclusion of shares previously reported as directly held and held in another trust.
- Stock Options granted pursuant to the 2001 Stock Option and Incentive Plan; options vest in 3 equal annual installments beginning 1 year from date of grant.
- Stock Options granted pursuant to the 2007 Equity and Performance-Based Incentive Compensation Plan; options vest in 3 equal annual installments beginning 1 year from date of grant.
Insider Monkey Small Cap Strategy
Insider Monkey beat the market by 20 percentage points in 6 months - Learn how!