- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-12-12 16:53:26
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-12-12 16:53:26
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|78239||Pvh Corp.||PVH||Men's & Boys' Furnishgs, Work Clothg, & Allied Garments (2320)||131166910|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1273999||F David Kozel||C/o Pvh Corp. |
200 Madison Avenue
New York NY 10016
|Svp, Human Resources||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Common Stock, Par Value $1||Acquisiton||2011-12-08||10,000||$16.70||16,933|
|Common Stock, Par Value $1||Acquisiton||2011-12-08||10,000||$19.10||26,933|
|Common Stock, Par Value $1||Disposition||2011-12-08||5,075||$70.76||21,858|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock, $1 Par Value.||Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2011-12-08||10,000||$0.00||10,000||$16.70|
|Common Stock, $1 Par Value.||Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2011-12-08||10,000||$0.00||10,000||$19.10|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, Par Value $1||2,702||Indirect||By 401(k) Plan|
- Includes 5,580 shares of Common Stock subject to awards of restricted stock units.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $70.74 to 70.80, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to the Issuer, any security holder of the Issuer or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in this footnote.
- 2,500 options became exercisable on each of 11/13/04, 11/13/05, 11/13/06 and 11/13/07.
- 2,500 options became exercisable on each of 4/27/05, 4/27/06, 4/27/07 and 4/27/08.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 44 percentage points in 21 months Learn how!