- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-12-08 18:29:54
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-12-08 18:29:54
- Original Submission Date:
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1310114||Servicesource International, Inc.||SREV||Services-Business Services, Nec (7389)||000000000|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1190211||Bruce Dunlevie||2480 Sand Hill Road |
Menlo Park CA 94025
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2011-12-06||62,970||$0.00||62,970||No||4||J||Indirect||See footnote|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2011-12-06||23,308||$0.00||23,308||No||4||J||Indirect||See Footnote|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2011-12-06||7,064||$0.00||7,064||No||4||J||Indirect||See Footnote|
|Common Stock||Disposition||2011-12-07||7,064||$14.52||0||No||4||S||Indirect||See Footnote|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||9,350,740||Indirect||See Footnote|
- Represents the receipt of shares by virtue of a pro-rata in-kind distribution of Common Stock of the Issuer by Benchmark Capital Partners V, L.P. ("BCP V") and its affiliated funds without consideration to their respective partners.
- Shares owned directly by Bruce W. Dunlevie 's family trust.
- Shares owned directly by a limited liability company controlled by Bruce W. Dunlevie.
- The sale price reported in column 4 of Table I represents the weighted average sale price of the shares sold ranging from $17.9004 to $17.95 per share. Upon request by the Commission staff, the Issuer, or a security holder of the Issuer, the Reporting Persons will provide full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- Shares owned directly by Benchmark Capital Holdings Co, L.L.C., which serves as the firm's management company and is under common control with BCMC V.
- Benchmark Capital Management Co. V, LLC ("BCMC V"), the general partner of each of BCP V, Benchmark Founders' Fund V, L.P. ("BFF V"), Benchmark Founders' Fund V-A, L.P. ("BFF V-A") and Benchmark Founders' Fund V-B, L.P. ("BFF V-B"), may be deemed to have the sole voting and dispositive power over 9,350,740 shares of the Issuer's common stock. BCMC V and each of its managing members disclaim beneficial ownership of these shares of Issuer's common stock except to the extent of any pecuniary interest therein, and the filing of this report is not an admission that BCMC V and each of its managing members is the beneficial owner of these shares for purposes of Section 16 or for any other purpose.