- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-11-22 17:03:37
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-11-22 17:03:37
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|900349||Perry Ellis International Inc||PERY||Men's & Boys' Furnishgs, Work Clothg, & Allied Garments (2320)||591162998|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1199277||D Anita Britt||3000 Nw 107Th Avenue
Miami FL 33172
|Chief Financial Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||$4.53||2012-03-17|
|Common Stock||Stock Appreciation Right||$28.38||2012-04-11|
|Common Stock||Stock Appreciation Right||$24.93||2011-04-19|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Includes (i) 3,169 shares and 2,784 shares of restricted stock, which vest 100% on the date the Company files its Annual Report on Form 10-K for each of fiscal 2013 and fiscal 2014, respectively, provided that she is still an employee of the Company on such dates, and the Company has met certain performance criteria; and (ii) 5,000 shares of restricted stock which vest in two equal installments of 2,500 shares on each of March 2, 2012 and March 2, 2013. Includes 1,000 shares owned jointly by the Reporting Person and her spouse.
- The shares subject to the option shall vest and become exercisable as follows: 2,500 shares on March 17, 2012; and 2,500 shares on March 17, 2013.
- The shares subject to the stock appreciation right shall vest and become exercisable as follows: 1,648 shares on April 11, 2012; 1,648 shares on April 11, 2013; and 1,648 shares on April 11, 2014.
- 2,012 shares subject to the stock appreciation right are fully vested. The remainder of the shares shall vest and become exercisable as follows: 2,012 shares on April 19, 2012; and 2,012 shares on April 19, 2013.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 30 percentage points in 13 months Learn how!