- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-11-10 21:18:13
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-11-10 21:18:13
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|829224||Starbucks Corp||SBUX||Retail-Eating & Drinking Places (5810)||911325671|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1181771||Paula Boggs||2401 Utah Avenue South, Suite 800 |
Seattle WA 98134
|Evp, General Counsel & Secy||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Non-qualified Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2011-11-09||79,237||$0.00||79,237||$15.23|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Restricted Stock Units ("RSUs") earned on the achievement of performance goals under performance-based restricted stock units granted on November 15, 2010. The RSUs will vest as follows: 8,052 RSUs vest on November 15, 2012 and 8,051 RSUs vest on November 15, 2013.
- The sales reported on this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on August 22, 2011.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $43.28 to $43.66. The price reported above reflects the weighted average sale price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the Commission staff, the issuer, or a security holder of the issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- The option representing a right to purchase a total of 170,000 shares, became exercisable in two increments of 56,667 shares on each of October 1, 2004 and October 1, 2005, and one increment of 56,666 shares on October 1, 2006.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 44 percentage points in 21 months Learn how!