- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-11-03 11:36:27
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-11-03 12:36:27
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1495569||Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc||MMI||Radio & Tv Broadcasting & Communications Equipment (3663)||272780868|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1402025||E Marc Rothman||600 N. U.s. Highway 45 |
Libertyville IL 60048
|Svp & Chief Financial Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. Common Stock||Acquisiton||2011-11-02||12,413||$26.20||98,250|
|Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. Common Stock||Acquisiton||2011-11-02||10,777||$36.95||109,027|
|Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. Common Stock||Acquisiton||2011-11-02||3,870||$24.75||112,897|
|Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. Common Stock||Disposition||2011-11-02||27,060||$39.00||85,837|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2011-11-02||12,413||$0.00||12,413||$26.20|
|Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2011-11-02||10,777||$0.00||10,777||$36.95|
|Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2011-11-02||3,870||$0.00||3,870||$24.75|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- $ 39.00 is the weighted average sales price. Prices for this transaction ranged from $39.00 to $39.0005. The reporting person undertakes to provide upon request by the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the issuer or any security holder of the issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate sales price.
- This stock option was exercisable in four equal annual installments beginning on May 6, 2004.
- This stock option, representing a right to purchase a total of 14,370 shares, is exercisable in four equal annual installments beginning on May 6, 2009.
- This stock option, representing a right to purchase a total of 12,495 shares, is exercisable in three equal annual installments beginning on May 5, 2011.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months Click to see monthly returns in table format!