- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-11-01 14:35:26
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-11-01 15:35:26
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1173479||Jr G Arthur Altschul||C/o Overbrook Management Corp |
122 E. 42Nd Street, Suite 2500
New York NY 10168
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|5.95% Preferred Stock||Disposition||2011-10-26||5,000||$25.35||66,400|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||S||Indirect||TTEE & Beneficiary|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|5.95% Preferred Stock||11,200||Indirect||Power of Attorney|
|5.95% Preferred Stock||4,000||Indirect||Trustee|
|Common Stock||157,937||Indirect||TTEE & Beneficiary|
|Common Stock||6,984||Indirect||Power of Attorney|
|Common Stock||139,429||Indirect||Director of FDN|
|Common Stock||23,900||Indirect||Trust beneficiary|
- Director is a trustee and beneficiary of various trusts.
- Director has power of attorney over account.
- Director is also a director of the Overbrook Foundation, a private 501(c)(3) organization, and serves on various committees. He disclaims any beneficial interest in these shares.
- Director is a trustee of various trusts. He disclaims any beneficial interest in these shares.
- Director is an income beneficiary of a trust.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months. Our beta is only 1.2 (don't click this link if beating the market isn't important to you).