- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-11-01 10:53:16
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-11-01 11:53:16
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|79879||Ppg Industries Inc||PPG||Paints, Varnishes, Lacquers, Enamels & Allied Prods (2851)||250730780|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1242243||E Charles Bunch||Ppg Industries, Inc., |
One Ppg Place
Pittsburgh PA 15272
|Chairman And Ceo||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option||Disposition||2011-10-31||60,000||$0.00||60,000||$58.80|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock Units||Acquisiton||2011-10-31||33||$86.41||33||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||11,461||Indirect||By 401(k) plan|
- This represents the weighted average aggregate price paid for the shares. The shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $86.4900 to $87.4850 per share, inclusive. The reporting person will provide, upon request of the SEC staff, PPG or a shareholder of PPG, complete information regarding the number of shares sold at each price within the range.
- This represents the weighted average aggregate price paid for the shares. The shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $87.4900 to $87.7300 per share, inclusive. The reporting person will provide, upon request of the SEC staff, PPG or a shareholder of PPG, complete information regarding the number of shares sold at each price within the range.
- Total amount of shares held for the reporting person in the reporting person's account in the PPG Industries Employee Savings Plan as of October 31, 2011.
- Right to buy granted under the PPG Industries, Inc. Stock Plan.
- The security converts to common stock on a one-for-one basis.
- After termination of employment with PPG.
- Total of all phantom stock units held by the reporting person in the PPG Industries, Inc. Deferred Compensation Plan.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 74 percentage points in 2.5 yearsOur beta is only 1.2 (download a FREE newsletter and see the details inside)