- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-11-01 10:53:16
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-11-01 11:53:16
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|79879||Ppg Industries Inc||PPG||Paints, Varnishes, Lacquers, Enamels & Allied Prods (2851)||250730780|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1242243||E Charles Bunch||Ppg Industries, Inc., |
One Ppg Place
Pittsburgh PA 15272
|Chairman And Ceo||Yes||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option||Disposition||2011-10-31||60,000||$0.00||60,000||$58.80|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock Units||Acquisiton||2011-10-31||33||$86.41||33||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||11,461||Indirect||By 401(k) plan|
- This represents the weighted average aggregate price paid for the shares. The shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $86.4900 to $87.4850 per share, inclusive. The reporting person will provide, upon request of the SEC staff, PPG or a shareholder of PPG, complete information regarding the number of shares sold at each price within the range.
- This represents the weighted average aggregate price paid for the shares. The shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $87.4900 to $87.7300 per share, inclusive. The reporting person will provide, upon request of the SEC staff, PPG or a shareholder of PPG, complete information regarding the number of shares sold at each price within the range.
- Total amount of shares held for the reporting person in the reporting person's account in the PPG Industries Employee Savings Plan as of October 31, 2011.
- Right to buy granted under the PPG Industries, Inc. Stock Plan.
- The security converts to common stock on a one-for-one basis.
- After termination of employment with PPG.
- Total of all phantom stock units held by the reporting person in the PPG Industries, Inc. Deferred Compensation Plan.