- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-10-05 13:23:48
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-10-05 14:23:48
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1301081||Pharmasset Inc||VRUS||Pharmaceutical Preparations (2834)||000000000|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1397332||Schaefer P Price||303A College Road East
Princeton NJ 08540
|President & Ceo||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Common Stock. $.001 Par Value Per Share||Acquisiton||2011-10-03||40,000||$1.50||806,564|
|Common Stock, $.001 Par Value Per Share||Disposition||2011-10-03||40,000||$79.33||766,564|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2011-10-03||40,000||$0.00||40,000||$1.50|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- This transaction is the result of standing instructions set forth in a Rule 10b5-1 plan previously established by filer.
- This number reflects a correction of 2 shares from Mr. Price's prior Form 4.
- Represents the weighted average sales price for price increments ranging from $77.71 to $80.56.
- The Reporting Person undertakes to provide, upon request by the Securities and Exchange Commission staff, the Issuer or a security holder of the Issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price for all transactions reported on this Form 4.
- The options were granted on August 10, 2004. 25% were vested on the one-year anniversary of the grant and 6.25% became vested quarterly thereafter.
- Following this transaction, Mr. Price has 1,246,597.34 options remaining in total from all grants, including the 371,914.66 options reported above.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 30 percentage points in 13 months Learn how!