- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-09-30 17:00:03
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-09-30 18:00:03
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1050007||Nutraceutical International Corp||NUTR||Medicinal Chemicals & Botanical Products (2833)||870515089|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1079725||Ii W Frank Gay||Nutracetical International Corp |
1400 Kearns Blvd 2Nd Fl.
Park City UT 84060
|Chairman & Ceo||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2011-09-28||1,300||$0.00||1,300||$3.50|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Exercise of options expiring on December 13, 2011.
- The sales reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the Reporting Person on September 22, 2011.
- The price shown in Column 4 is a weighted average. The price range for the sales is $13.00 to $13.17. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide upon request by the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Issuer or a security holder of the Issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- The option vested in six equal installments beginning on June 13, 2002.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months Click to see monthly returns in table format!