- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-09-30 17:00:03
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-09-30 18:00:03
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1050007||Nutraceutical International Corp||NUTR||Medicinal Chemicals & Botanical Products (2833)||870515089|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1079725||Ii W Frank Gay||Nutracetical International Corp |
1400 Kearns Blvd 2Nd Fl.
Park City UT 84060
|Chairman & Ceo||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2011-09-28||1,300||$0.00||1,300||$3.50|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Exercise of options expiring on December 13, 2011.
- The sales reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the Reporting Person on September 22, 2011.
- The price shown in Column 4 is a weighted average. The price range for the sales is $13.00 to $13.17. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide upon request by the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Issuer or a security holder of the Issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- The option vested in six equal installments beginning on June 13, 2002.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 30 percentage points in 13 months Learn how!