- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-09-09 16:16:31
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-09-09 17:16:31
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1138118||Cb Richard Ellis Group Inc||CBG||Real Estate (6500)||943391143|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1185422||J Michael Lafitte||2001 Ross Avenue |
Dallas TX 75201
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2011-09-08||76,634||$0.00||322,237|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2011-09-08||18,830||$14.73||303,407|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||500||Indirect||By Daughter|
|Class A Common Stock||500||Indirect||By Son|
- The September 8, 2011 restricted stock award reported hereunder was made pursuant to the Issuer's Equity Award Policy, which provides for annual management equity awards to be made at a previously scheduled Compensation Committee meeting that falls closest to the month of September. These restricted shares vest at a rate of 25% per year over four (4) years commencing on September 5, 2011.
- These shares were sold to satisfy the reporting person's obligation upon vesting of restricted stock previously granted.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $14.58 to $14.85. The price reported above reflects the weighted average sale price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer, or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range.
- The reporting person disclaims beneficial ownership of these securities, and this report shall not been deemed an admission that the reporting person is the beneficial owner of the securities for purposes of Section 16 or for any other purpose.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 74 percentage points in 2.5 yearsOur beta is only 1.2 (download a FREE newsletter and see the details inside)