- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-09-06 15:15:02
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-09-06 16:15:02
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1301081||Pharmasset Inc||VRUS||Pharmaceutical Preparations (2834)||000000000|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1397332||Schaefer P Price||303A College Road East |
Princeton NJ 08540
|President And Ceo||Yes||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, $.001 Par Value Per Share||Acquisiton||2011-09-01||40,000||$1.50||806,566||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Stock, $.001 Par Value Per Share||Disposition||2011-09-01||40,000||$65.63||766,566||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2011-09-01||40,000||$0.00||40,000||$1.50|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- This transaction is the result of standing instructions set forth in a Rule 10b5-1 plan previously established by the filer.
- The number of shares beneficially owned reflected in Items 5 and 9 of this Form 4 represent a two-for-one stock split of the Issuer's common stock which is structured in the form of a dividend payable on August 31, 2011 to the stockholders of record at the close of business on August 22, 2011.
- Represents the weighted average sales price for price increments ranging from $64.52 to $66.77.
- The Reporting Person undertakes to provide, upon request by the Securities and Exchange Commission staff, the Issuer or a security holder of the Issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price for all transactions reported on this Form 4.
- The options were granted on August 10, 2004. 25% were vested on the one-year anniversary of the grant and 6.25% became vested quarterly thereafter.
- Following this transaction, Mr. Price has 1,286,597.34 options remaining in total from all grants, including the 411,914.66 options reported above.