- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-08-25 19:20:52
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-08-25 20:20:52
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|865752||Hansen Natural Corp||HANS||Bottled & Canned Soft Drinks & Carbonated Waters (2086)||391679918|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1286599||J Thomas Kelly||550 Monica Circle, Suite 201
Corona CA 92880
|Senior Vp - Hansen Beverage Co||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2011-08-23||1,600||$16.87||8,000||$16.87|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2011-08-23||4,000||$31.72||20,000||$31.72|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2011-08-23||2,000||$36.13||10,000||$36.13|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2011-08-23||2,000||$35.64||10,000||$35.64|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||$52.51|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $84.70 to $85.02. The price reported above reflects the weighted average sale price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transaction was effected.
- The options are currently vested.
- The remaining options vest in two equal installments on June 2, 2012 and 2013.
- The remaining options vest in three equal installments on June 1, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- The remaining options vest in four equal installments on December 1, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- The options vest in five equal installments on December 1, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Insider Monkey Small Cap Strategy
Insider Monkey beat the market by 20 percentage points in 6 months - Learn how!