- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-08-25 19:20:52
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-08-25 20:20:52
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|865752||Hansen Natural Corp||HANS||Bottled & Canned Soft Drinks & Carbonated Waters (2086)||391679918|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1286599||J Thomas Kelly||550 Monica Circle, Suite 201 |
Corona CA 92880
|Senior Vp - Hansen Beverage Co||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2011-08-23||1,600||$16.87||8,000||$16.87|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2011-08-23||4,000||$31.72||20,000||$31.72|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2011-08-23||2,000||$36.13||10,000||$36.13|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2011-08-23||2,000||$35.64||10,000||$35.64|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||$52.51|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $84.70 to $85.02. The price reported above reflects the weighted average sale price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transaction was effected.
- The options are currently vested.
- The remaining options vest in two equal installments on June 2, 2012 and 2013.
- The remaining options vest in three equal installments on June 1, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- The remaining options vest in four equal installments on December 1, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- The options vest in five equal installments on December 1, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 44 percentage points in 21 months Learn how!