- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-08-22 17:31:49
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-08-22 18:31:49
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|865752||Hansen Natural Corp||HANS||Bottled & Canned Soft Drinks & Carbonated Waters (2086)||391679918|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1321071||Sydney Selati||550 Monica Circle, Suite 201
Corona CA 92880
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2011-08-18||2,167||$38.40||2,167||$38.40|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||$68.11|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||$0.00|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- The options are currently vested.
- Options become fully vested on the last business day prior to the Company's 2012 annual shareholder meeting, provided that the reporting person continues as a director of the Company through such date.
- Each restricted stock unit represents either (i) a contingent right to receive one share of the Company's common stock or (ii) a cash amount equal to the number of shares received as of the vesting date.
- The restricted stock units vest with respect to 100% of such restricted stock units on the last business day prior to the Company's 2012 annual shareholder meeting, provided that the reporting person continues as a director of the Company through such date.
Insider Monkey Small Cap Strategy
Insider Monkey beat the market by 20 percentage points in 6 months - Learn how!