- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-08-09 15:25:09
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-08-09 16:25:09
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1195933||Infinity Property & Casualty Corp||IPCC||Fire, Marine & Casualty Insurance (6331)||030483872|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1292400||J Samuel Weinhoff||3700 Colonnade Parkway
Birmingham AL 35243
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||500||Indirect||By Son|
- Represents the weighted average price of shares purchased at prices that range from $49.49 to $49.56. The reporting person has provided to the issuer and, upon request, will provide to any security holder of the issuer or the SEC staff information regarding the number of shares purchased at each price within the ranges set forth in footnotes 1, 2 and 3 to this Form 4.
- Represents the weighted average price of shares purchased at prices that range from $47.95 to $48.35.
- Represents the weighted average price of shares purchased at prices that range from $46.07 to $46.96.
- James R. Weinhoff UTMA/NY until age 21.
Insider Monkey Small Cap Strategy
Insider Monkey beat the market by 20 percentage points in 6 months - Learn how!