- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-08-09 12:29:39
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-08-09 13:29:39
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1258602||Nelnet Inc||NNI||Personal Credit Institutions (6141)||840748903|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1269812||Angie Muhleisen||C/o Farmers & Merchants Investment Inc. |
6801 South 27Th Street
Lincoln NE 68512
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2011-08-05||10,000||$19.39||1,004,390|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||2,676,880||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||404,500||Indirect||By Corporation|
|Class A Common Stock||456,610||Indirect||By GRAT|
|Class A Common Stock||456,610||Indirect||by GRAT|
|Class A Common Stock||575,245||Indirect||By adult daughter|
|Class A Common Stock||575,245||Indirect||By adult son|
- These shares were sold by Dan Muhleisen pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 Sales Plan (the "Plan") entered into on May 12, 2010, which provided for the sale of shares of the issuer's Class A Common Stock, subject to limit price provisions. With the sales of the shares reported herein, the Plan has been completed and no future sales may occur pursuant to the Plan.
- Rule 10b5-1, promulgated under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, allows significant shareholders of a company who are not in possession of material non-public information to establish pre-arranged plans to buy or sell a specified number of shares of such company's stock. Once a plan is established, the shareholder does not retain or exercise any discretion over sales of stock under the plan and the pre-planned trades may be executed at later dates as set forth in the plan.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $19.15 to $19.78 inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to the issuer, any security holder of the issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within such range.
- These shares include 88,864 shares that the reporting person holds jointly with her spouse.
- Shares held by Farmers & Merchants Investment Inc. ("F&M"), of which the reporting person is a director and co-president and owns or controls approximately 38.6% of the outstanding capital stock. The reporting person continues to report beneficial ownership of all the shares held by F&M, but disclaims beneficial ownership of the shares held by F&M except to the extent of her pecuniary interests therein.
- Shares held by the Angela L. Muhleisen Grantor Retained Annuity Trust dated August 29, 2003. The reporting person continues to report beneficial ownership of all the shares held by the trust, but disclaims beneficial ownership of the shares held by the trust except to the extent of her pecuniary interests therein.
- Shares held by the Dan D. Muhleisen Grantor Retained Annuity Trust dated August 29, 2003. The reporting person continues to report beneficial ownership of all the shares held by the trust, but disclaims beneficial ownership of the shares held by the trust except to the extent of her pecuniary interests therein.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months. Our beta is only 1.2 (don't click this link if beating the market isn't important to you).