- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-08-02 13:15:44
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-08-02 14:15:44
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1471261||Cobalt International Energy, Inc.||CIE||Crude Petroleum & Natural Gas (1311)||270821169|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1264477||Iii H Samuel Gillespie||C/o Two Post Oak Central |
1980 Post Oak Boulevard, Suite 1200
Houston TX 77056
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||709,725||Indirect||see footnote|
|Common Stock||709,725||Indirect||See footnote|
|Common Stock||906,293||Indirect||see footnote|
- This sale price is a weighted average sale price that represents the sale of these shares of Common Stock at prices ranging from $12.19 to $12.32, inclusive. These shares were sold pursuant to a 10b5-1 plan. The reporting person undertakes to provide upon request by the SEC staff, the Issuer or any security holder of the Issuer, full information regarding the number of shares of Common Stock sold at each separate price.
- These shares of Common Stock are directly owned by The Samuel H. Gillespie, III 2009 GRAT.
- These shares of Common Stock are directly owned by The Erica H. Gillespie 2009 GRAT.
- These shares of Common Stock are directly owned by Erica H. Gillespie.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 44 percentage points in 21 months Learn how!