- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-07-26 14:46:15
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-07-26 15:46:15
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1377482||P Jeffrey Stratton||Mcdonald's Corporation |
2915 Jorie Boulevard
Oak Brook IL 60523
|Corp Executive Vice President||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Options (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2011-07-25||6,668||$0.00||6,668||$36.37|
|Common Stock||Options (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2011-07-25||750||$0.00||750||$39.50|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||425||Indirect||By Wife|
|Common Stock||6||Indirect||By Children|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock||$0.00|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $88.52 to $88.53 per share. The price reported represents the weighted average sales price of these trades. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer, or a security holder of the issuer, full information regarding the shares sold at each separate price.
- Options become exercisable in 25% increments on the first, second, third and fourth anniversary dates of the grant.
- Each share of phantom stock represents the right to receive the cash value of one share of McDonald's Corporation common stock.
- Shares of phantom stock are payable in cash following the reporting person's separation from service with McDonald's.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 74 percentage points in 2.5 yearsOur beta is only 1.2 (download a FREE newsletter and see the details inside)