- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-07-26 14:46:15
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-07-26 15:46:15
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1377482||P Jeffrey Stratton||Mcdonald's Corporation |
2915 Jorie Boulevard
Oak Brook IL 60523
|Corp Executive Vice President||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Options (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2011-07-25||6,668||$0.00||6,668||$36.37|
|Common Stock||Options (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2011-07-25||750||$0.00||750||$39.50|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||425||Indirect||By Wife|
|Common Stock||6||Indirect||By Children|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock||$0.00|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $88.52 to $88.53 per share. The price reported represents the weighted average sales price of these trades. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer, or a security holder of the issuer, full information regarding the shares sold at each separate price.
- Options become exercisable in 25% increments on the first, second, third and fourth anniversary dates of the grant.
- Each share of phantom stock represents the right to receive the cash value of one share of McDonald's Corporation common stock.
- Shares of phantom stock are payable in cash following the reporting person's separation from service with McDonald's.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 74 percentage points in 2.5 years - Our beta is only 1.2 (download a FREE newsletter and see the details inside)