- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-07-13 20:28:56
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-07-13 21:28:56
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1410471||Ipc The Hospitalist Company, Inc.||IPCM||Services-Misc Health & Allied Services, Nec (8090)||954562058|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1424036||G Devra Shapiro||C/o Ipc The Hospitalist Company, Inc. |
4605 Lankershim Blvd., Ste 617
North Hollywood CA 91602
|Chief Financial Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right-to-Buy)||Disposition||2011-07-13||4,309||$0.00||4,309||$5.25|
|Commn Stock||Stock Option (Right-to-Buy)||Disposition||2011-07-13||691||$0.00||691||$17.54|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||48,512||Indirect||The Alan and Devra Shapiro Trust|
- The option execise and sale reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on March 15, 2011.
- The sale price represnets the weighted average sale price of the shares sold ranging from $49.41 to $49.52.
- Amount includes 2,700 shares of Common Stock subject to unvested Restricted Stock Grant.
- Options were granted on July 19, 2007. 25% of the options vest twelve months after the anniversary of the grant date. The remainder will vest in equal amounts monthly over the subsequent 36 months.
- Options were granted on March 19, 2008. 25% of the options vest twelve months after the anniversary of the grant date. The remainder will vest in equal amounts monthly over the subsequent 36 months.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months Click to see monthly returns in table format!