- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-07-13 20:28:56
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-07-13 21:28:56
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1410471||Ipc The Hospitalist Company, Inc.||IPCM||Services-Misc Health & Allied Services, Nec (8090)||954562058|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1424036||G Devra Shapiro||C/o Ipc The Hospitalist Company, Inc. |
4605 Lankershim Blvd., Ste 617
North Hollywood CA 91602
|Chief Financial Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right-to-Buy)||Disposition||2011-07-13||4,309||$0.00||4,309||$5.25|
|Commn Stock||Stock Option (Right-to-Buy)||Disposition||2011-07-13||691||$0.00||691||$17.54|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||48,512||Indirect||The Alan and Devra Shapiro Trust|
- The option execise and sale reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on March 15, 2011.
- The sale price represnets the weighted average sale price of the shares sold ranging from $49.41 to $49.52.
- Amount includes 2,700 shares of Common Stock subject to unvested Restricted Stock Grant.
- Options were granted on July 19, 2007. 25% of the options vest twelve months after the anniversary of the grant date. The remainder will vest in equal amounts monthly over the subsequent 36 months.
- Options were granted on March 19, 2008. 25% of the options vest twelve months after the anniversary of the grant date. The remainder will vest in equal amounts monthly over the subsequent 36 months.