- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-07-13 19:35:56
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-07-13 20:35:56
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1179929||Molina Healthcare Inc||MOH||Hospital & Medical Service Plans (6324)||134204626|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1246837||C John Molina||300 University Ave., Suite 100 |
Sacramento CA 95825
|1246941||Trust Siblings Molina||741 Atlantic Avenue |
Long Beach CA 90813
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Disposition||2011-07-13||22,500||$27.73||2,209,840||No||4||S||Indirect||Trustee of Family Trust|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||S||Indirect||Trustee of Family Trust|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||82,315||Indirect||Trustee of Family Trust|
|Common Stock||9,339||Indirect||Trustee of Family Trust|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||$20.88||2008-03-01||2017-03-01||54,000||54,000||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Sale pursuant to the Rule 10b5-1 Trading Plan of the Molina Siblings Trust.
- Represents the weighted average sale price of all sales on the Transaction Date. The range of prices for the transaction was $27.55 to $27.95. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide full information about the transactions to the Commission upon request.
- The shares are owned by the Molina Siblings Trust, of which Mr. Molina is the trustee and certain immediate family members of Mr. Molina are the beneficiaries.
- 15,600 of the shares were granted under the Issuer's 2002 Equity Incentive Plan on 3/1/2008. 3,900 of such shares vested on each of 3/1/2009, 3/1/2010 and 3/1/2011, and the balance vest on 3/1/2012. 15,600 of the shares were granted under the Issuer's 2002 Equity Incentive Plan on 3/1/2009. 3,900 of such shares vested on each of 3/1/2010 and 3/1/2011, and the balance vest in one-half increments on 3/1/2012 and 3/1/2013. 15,600 of the shares were granted under the Issuer's 2002 Equity Incentive Plan on 3/1/2010. 3,900 of such shares vested on 3/1/2011, and the balance vest in one-third increments on 3/1/2012, 3/1/2013 and 3/1/2014. 75,000 of the shares were granted under the Issuer's 2002 Equity Incentive Plan on 3/1/2011. Such shares vest on 3/1/2012 provided the Issuer meets specified operating revenue for 2011 and the Reporting Person continues to be employed by the Issuer on such date.
- The shares are owned by Mr. Molina and his spouse as community property.
- The shares are owned by the John C. Molina Separate Property Trust, of which Mr. Molina is the trustee and beneficiary.
- The shares are owned by the JCM GRAT 607/5, of which Mr. Molina is a beneficiary.
- Reflects adjusted price as a result of the 3:2 stock split effective May 20, 2011.
- The options vested in one-fourth increments on each of 3/1/2008, 3/1/2009, 3/1/2010 and 3/1/2011.