- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-07-12 15:32:39
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-07-12 16:32:39
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1214193||Robert C Henrikson||200 Park Avenue |
New York NY 10166
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2011-07-11||20,000||$0.00||20,000||$30.35|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||35,925||Indirect||By GRAT|
|Common Stock||6,175||Indirect||By GRAT|
|Common Stock||10||Indirect||By MetLife Policyholder Trust|
|Common Stock||10||Indirect||By Irrevocable Family Trust|
|Common Stock||10||Indirect||By Spouse|
|Common Stock||479||Indirect||By Other Trust|
- The stock option exercise and the sale of shares associated with the exercise were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 Sales Plan adopted by the reporting person on December 17, 2010.
- These shares were previously reported as directly beneficially owned but were contributed to a Grantor Retained Annuity Trust ("GRAT").
- Shares held in trust under MetLife Policyholder Trust established to hold shares of Common Stock allocated to eligible policyholders of Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MetLife, Inc.
- The option vested in three equal installments on February 19, 2003, 2004 and 2005.