- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-07-06 17:38:32
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-07-06 18:38:32
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1111247||Rightnow Technologies Inc||RNOW||Services-Prepackaged Software (7372)||810503640|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1276934||William Thomas Kendra||Rightnow Technologies, Inc.
136 Enterprise Blvd.
Bozeman MT 59718
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2011-07-01||2,250||$0.00||2,250||$8.38|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2011-07-01||6,750||$0.00||6,750||$9.07|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- By Thomas William Kendra and Anne-Marie Kendra, Trustees, of the Kendra Family Revocable Trust.
- This sale was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by Thomas William Kendra and Anne-Marie Kendra, Trustees, of the Kendra Family Revocable Trust on December 7, 2010.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $31.47 to 32.08, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to RightNow Technologies, Inc., any security holder of RightNow Technologies, Inc., or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in this footnote.
- The option vested and became exercisable in four equal quarterly installments beginning May 10, 2009.
- By Thomas William Kendra and Anne-Marie Kendra, Trustees, of the Kendra Family Revocable Trust. The reporting person previously gifted the option to the trust.
- The option vested and became exercisable as to 100% of the shares on June 3, 2009.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 30 percentage points in 13 months Learn how!