- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-05-26 14:29:01
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-05-26 14:29:01
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|49826||Illinois Tool Works Inc||ITW||General Industrial Machinery & Equipment (3560)||361258310|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1143959||C Robert Mccormack||3600 West Lake Avenue
Glenview IL 60026
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock Units||$0.00|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $56.67 to $56.94. The price reported above reflects the average sale price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, Illinois Tool Works Inc. or a shareholder of Illinois Tool Works Inc. full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transaction was effected.
- Shares held in trusts of which the Reporting Person is a co-trustee and in which a member of his immediate family (adult not living in his household) has a pecuniary interest. The Reporting Person disclaims beneficial ownership of these shares.
- Shares held in trusts of which the Reporting Person is a co-trustee and has a pecuniary interest.
- Represents units of phantom stock under the Phantom Stock Plan for non-employee directors as of April 27, 2011. Each unit is equal in value to one share of common stock. The units are not transferable and have no voting rights. Additional units are credited in amounts equivalent to cash dividends paid on the common stock.
Insider Monkey Small Cap Strategy
Insider Monkey beat the market by 20 percentage points in 6 months - Learn how!