- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-05-16 17:30:33
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-05-16 17:30:33
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1260221||Transdigm Group Inc||TDG||Aircraft Parts & Auxiliary Equipment, Nec (3728)||510484716|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1234544||J Robert Small||C/o Berkshire Partners Llc
200 Clarendon Street, 35Th Floor
Boston MA 02116
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||P||Indirect||By Berkshire Entities|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||135,984||Indirect||By Stockbridge Partners LLC|
- Represents shares acquired by certain of the Berkshire Entities (as defined below), consistent with their investment objective of achieving capital appreciation by investing primarily in marketable securities. This Form 4 has been filed because the Reporting Person is a director of the Issuer and a managing member of, or managing member of the general partner of, each of the Berkshire Entities. As such, the Reporting Person may be deemed to have shared voting and/or dispositive power over the shares held by the Berkshire Entities. However, the Reporting Person disclaims beneficial ownership of such shares, except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were purchased in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $82.83 to $83.70. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide to the Issuer, any security holder of the Issuer or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares purchased at each separate price within the ranges set forth in this footnote.
- Owned by Berkshire Fund VII, L.P., Berkshire Fund VII-A, L.P., Berkshire Investors LLC, Berkshire Investors III LLC, Stockbridge Fund, L.P., Stockbridge Fund M, L.P. and Stockbridge Absolute Return Fund, L.P. (collectively, the "Berkshire Entities"). Seventh Berkshire Associates LLC is the general partner of each of Berkshire Fund VII, L.P. and Berkshire Fund VII-A, L.P. Stockbridge Associates LLC is the general partner of Stockbridge Fund, L.P., Stockbridge Fund M, L.P. and Stockbridge Absolute Return Fund, L.P. The Reporting Person is a managing member of each of Seventh Berkshire Associates LLC, Stockbridge Associates LLC, Berkshire Investors LLC and Berkshire Investors III LLC. As such, the Reporting Person may be deemed to have shared voting and/or dispositive power over the shares held by such entities. However, the Reporting Person disclaims beneficial ownership of these shares, except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein.
- Represents shares acquired and held by Stockbridge Partners LLC on behalf of a managed account over which it has shared voting and sole dispositive power. The Reporting Person is a managing member of Stockbridge Partners LLC. As such, the Reporting Person may be deemed to have shared voting and/or dispositive power over these shares. However, the Reporting Person disclaims beneficial ownership of these shares, except to the extent of his pecuniary interest, if any, therein.
Insider Monkey Small Cap Strategy
Insider Monkey beat the market by 20 percentage points in 6 months - Learn how!