- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-05-13 16:57:50
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-05-13 16:57:50
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1141391||Mastercard Inc||MA||Services-Business Services, Nec (7389)||134172551|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1436078||Robert Reeg||2200 Mastercard Boulevard |
O'fallon MO 63366
|Pres., Mastercard Technologies||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2011-05-11||1,058||$39.00||14,578|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2011-05-11||1,890||$106.29||16,468|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2011-05-11||1,431||$190.00||17,899|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2011-05-11||2,894||$158.03||20,793|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2011-05-11||6,753||$280.69||14,040|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2011-05-11||520||$281.48||13,520|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2011-05-11||2,200||$281.06||11,320|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2011-05-11||3,200||$280.73||8,120|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2011-05-11||1,058||$0.00||1,058||$39.00|
|Class A Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2011-05-11||1,890||$0.00||1,890||$106.29|
|Class A Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2011-05-11||1,431||$0.00||1,431||$190.00|
|Class A Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2011-05-11||2,894||$0.00||2,894||$158.03|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The reporting person was awarded 4,232 options on May 25, 2006.
- The reporting person was awarded 3,780 options on March 1, 2007.
- The reporting person was awarded 1,908 options on March 1, 2008. The remaining 477 employee stock options from this award will vest on March 1, 2012.
- The reporting person was awarded 5,788 options on March 1, 2009. The remaining 2,894 employee stock options from this award will vest in two equal annual installments beginning on March 1, 2012
- Represents the weighted average price for price increments ranging from $280.3300 to $280.9970.
- Represents the weighted average price for price increments ranging from $281.0500 to $281.0700.
- Represents the weighted average price for price increments ranging from $280.600 to $280.9300.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 44 percentage points in 21 months Learn how!