- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-06-21 18:57:15
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-06-21 19:57:15
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|949428||Clean Diesel Technologies Inc||CDTI||Industrial & Commercial Fans & Blowers & Air Purifing Equip (3564)||061393453|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1438909||K Daniel Skelton||C/o Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc. |
4567 Telephone Road, Suite 206
Ventura CA 93003
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2011-06-17||556||$0.00||556||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Shares of common stock acquired upon vesting of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) granted June 8, 2011 pursuant to the CDTI 1994 Incentive Plan.
- Total reflects 16 additional shares that were not reported on a Form 4 filed October 14, 2008 due to a mathematical error.
- Shares were sold to cover the reporting person's tax obligation in connection with the vesting of RSUs and conversion into shares of common stock.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. The shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $5.80 to $5.81, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide CDTI, any security holder of CDTI or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in footnotes 4 and 5 to this Form 4.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. The shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $5.65 to $5.95, inclusive.
- Each RSU represents a contingent right to receive one share of CDTI common stock.
- The RSU vests as to 1/3 on the seventh business day from June 8, 2011, the date of grant, and 1/3 each on the first and second anniversary of the date of grant. Issuance will occur on vest date. RSUs that have not vested at the time of the reporting person's termination of service, for any or no reason, will be forfeited.