- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-06-14 15:16:38
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-06-14 16:16:38
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1214193||Robert C Henrikson||200 Park Avenue |
New York NY 10166
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2011-06-13||20,000||$0.00||20,000||$30.35|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||35,925||Indirect||By GRAT|
|Common Stock||6,175||Indirect||By GRAT|
|Common Stock||10||Indirect||By MetLife Policyholder Trust|
|Common Stock||10||Indirect||By Irrevocable Family Trust|
|Common Stock||10||Indirect||By Spouse|
|Common Stock||479||Indirect||By Other Trust|
- The stock option exercise and the sale of shares associated with the exercise were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 Sales Plan adopted by the reporting person on December 17, 2010.
- These shares were previously reported as directly beneficially owned but were contributed to a Grantor Retained Annuity Trust.
- Shares held in trust under MetLife Policyholder Trust established to hold shares of Common Stock allocated to eligible policyholders of Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MetLife, Inc.
- The option vested in three equal installments on February 19, 2003, 2004 and 2005.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months Click to see monthly returns in table format!