- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-06-13 15:53:30
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-06-13 16:53:30
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|717605||Hexcel Corp||HXL||Plastic Materials, Synth Resins & Nonvulcan Elastomers (2821)||941109521|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1233179||E David Berges||Hexcel Corporation |
281 Tresser Blvd.
Stamford CT 06901
|Chairman & Ceo||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option||Disposition||2011-06-10||80,609||$0.00||80,609||$10.50|
|Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option||Disposition||2011-06-10||40,000||$0.00||40,000||$10.50|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||74,848||Indirect||By Berges 2009 Grantor Retained Annuity Trust I|
|Common Stock||38,175||Indirect||By Berges Family Trust|
- The sales reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on February 15, 2011.
- The price reported in column 4 is a weighted average. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $18.95 to $19.39, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide Hexcel Corporation, any security holder of Hexcel Corporation, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range of this footnote (2).
- These shares were withheld as payment for the NQO exercise price and tax withholding required upon exercise of NQOs.
- Non-Qualified Options ("NQOs") granted in a transaction exempt under Rule 16b.
- The NQOs vested over four years at a rate of one-sixteenth of the shares at the end of each three month period beginning with the three month period ending October 31, 2001.
- The NQO becomes exercisable in full on July 29, 2011, but is subject to earlier vesting in equal one-third parts if the price of a share of Hexcel common stock reaches $15.75, $21.00 and $26.25 over consecutive thirty-day trading periods. The option vested as to one-third of the underlying shares in 2005 as Hexcel stock closed at $15.75 or higher for thirty consecutive days, and vested as to an additional third of the underlying shares in 2006 as Hexcel stock closed at $21.00 or higher for thirty consecutive days.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 30 percentage points in 13 months Learn how!