- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-06-07 17:17:15
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-06-07 18:17:15
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1128928||Flowers Foods Inc||FLO||Food And Kindred Products (2000)||582582379|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1411762||Steve R Kinsey||301 Habersham Road |
Thomasville GA 31792
|Evp & Chief Financial Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2011-06-02||61,087||$0.00||61,087||$9.34|
|Common Stock||Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2011-06-02||9,075||$0.00||9,075||$18.68|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||774||Indirect||By 401(k)|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date|
|Common Stock||Option (Right to Buy)||$19.57||2010-02-05|
|Common Stock||Option (Right to Buy)||$24.75||2011-02-04|
|Common Stock||Option (Right to Buy)||$23.84||2012-02-09|
|Common Stock||Option (Right to Buy)||$25.01||2013-02-09|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Award||$0.00||2012-02-09|
|Common Stock||Option (Right to Buy)||$24.47||2014-02-10|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Award||$0.00|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Granted pursuant to the Flowers Foods, Inc. 2001 Equity and Performance Incentive Plan.
- Total includes exempt acquisitions of shares allocated to reporting person in Issuer's 401(k) Plan, as of 12/31/2009.
- Grant expires on Exercisable Date if performance measures are not met.
- In accordance with the terms of the 2010 Restricted Stock Award Agreement, the performance shares awarded do not have a conversion or exercise price.
- Grant expires on the vesting date if performance measures are not met.
- In accordance with the terms of the 2011 Restricted Stock Award Agreement, the performance shares awarded do not have a conversion or exercise price.
- The company anticipates that in accordance with the terms of the 2011 Restricted Stock Award Agreement the vesting date of the performance shares awarded shall be the date of the filing of the company's Annual Report on Form 10-K with the SEC in 2013.
- Form 4A filed to correct formatting error on previously filed Form 4A.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months. Our beta is only 1.2 (don't click this link if beating the market isn't important to you).