- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-05-18 20:08:04
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-05-18 21:08:04
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1509991||Kosmos Energy Ltd.||KOS||Crude Petroleum & Natural Gas (1311)||980686001|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1245234||Iii Randolph John Kemp||C/o Kosmos Energy, Llc |
8176 Park Lane, Suite 500
Dallas TX 75231
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
- In connection with a corporate reorganization, which involved Kosmos Energy Holdings becoming wholly-owned by the Issuer, and the Issuer's initial public offering described in the prospectus dated May 11, 2011, the reporting person received 75,524 common shares in exchange for his unvested profit units in Kosmos Energy Holdings under the Issuer's Long Term Incentive Plan (the "Plan"). Subject to the terms of the Plan and an award agreement under the Plan, these restricted shares are scheduled to vest on the same dates as the exchanged profit units were scheduled to vest, as follows: 63,595 restricted shares are scheduled to vest 50% on June 11, 2011 and 50% on June 11, 2012, and 11,930 shares are scheduled to vest 25% on each of November 5, 2011, November 5, 2012, November 5, 2013 and November 5, 2014.
- The price to the public in the Issuer's initial public offering.
- These shares were purchased by the reporting person's wife. The reporting person disclaims beneficial ownership of these shares except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein.
- These shares granted under the Plan are directly owned by the Rhonda N. Kemp 2011 Trust No. 1, Rhonda N. Kemp 2011 Trust No. 2, John R. Kemp, IV 2011 Trust No. 1, John R. Kemp, IV 2011 Trust No. 2, John R. Kemp, III 2011 Grantor Retained Annuity Trust and the Rosalind I. Kemp 2011 Grantor Retained Annuity Trust. In connection with the Issuer's corporate reorganization and initial public offering, these trusts received 26,579, 26,579, 26,579, 26,579, 278,250 and 278,250 common shares, respectively, in exchange for their respective vested units in Kosmos Energy Holdings. The reporting person disclaims beneficial ownership of these shares except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 44 percentage points in 21 months Learn how!