- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-04-29 18:25:01
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-04-29 19:25:01
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1131324||Genomic Health Inc||GHDX||Services-Medical Laboratories (8071)||770552594|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1235118||S Randall Livingston||Stanford University
Bldg 60, Main Quadrangle
Stanford CA 94305
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2011-04-27||2,000||$0.00||2,000||$1.33|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- This sale of common stock was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 sales plan adopted by the reporting person on February 18, 2011.
- Reporting person undertakes to provide upon request by the Securities and Exchange Commission, the issuer or a securityholder of the issuer detailed information regarding the price and number of shares sold within the range indicated.
- Represents weighted average sale price. Actual sale prices ranged from $25.87 to $26.23.
- The option became exercisable as to 25% of the shares on October 6, 2005,and became exercisable as to 1/48th of the shares each full month thereafter.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 30 percentage points in 13 months Learn how!