- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-04-27 13:49:05
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-04-27 14:49:05
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1413329||Philip Morris International Inc.||PM||Cigarettes (2111)||133435103|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1192872||Harold Brown||120 Park Avenue |
New York NY 10017
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Options (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2011-04-25||2,399||$26.25||2,399||$26.25|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock Units||Acquisiton||2011-04-25||0||$0.00||0||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||12,000||Indirect||By Trust|
- Deferred shares held under the Philip Morris International Inc. 2008 Stock Compensation Plan for Non-Employee Directors, including an increase of 208 shares acquired through the reinvestment of dividends since January 31, 2011, the date of the last reportable transaction.
- Phantom Stock Units convert to common stock on a 1-for-1 basis.
- These units are to be settled in cash pursuant to the Philip Morris International Inc. 2008 Deferred Fee Plan for Non-Employee Directors.
- Share equivalents held in the Philip Morris International Inc. 2008 Deferred Fee Plan for Non-Employee Directors. This includes an increase of 202 share equivalents acquired through the reinvestment of dividends since January 31, 2011, the date of the last reportable transaction.