- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-04-27 13:49:05
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-04-27 14:49:05
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1413329||Philip Morris International Inc.||PM||Cigarettes (2111)||133435103|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1192872||Harold Brown||120 Park Avenue
New York NY 10017
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Options (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2011-04-25||2,399||$26.25||2,399||$26.25|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock Units||Acquisiton||2011-04-25||0||$0.00||0||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||12,000||Indirect||By Trust|
- Deferred shares held under the Philip Morris International Inc. 2008 Stock Compensation Plan for Non-Employee Directors, including an increase of 208 shares acquired through the reinvestment of dividends since January 31, 2011, the date of the last reportable transaction.
- Phantom Stock Units convert to common stock on a 1-for-1 basis.
- These units are to be settled in cash pursuant to the Philip Morris International Inc. 2008 Deferred Fee Plan for Non-Employee Directors.
- Share equivalents held in the Philip Morris International Inc. 2008 Deferred Fee Plan for Non-Employee Directors. This includes an increase of 202 share equivalents acquired through the reinvestment of dividends since January 31, 2011, the date of the last reportable transaction.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 30 percentage points in 13 months Learn how!