- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-04-06 18:05:40
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-04-06 19:05:40
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1123494||Harvard Bioscience Inc||HBIO||Laboratory Analytical Instruments (3826)||043306140|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1008643||David Green||84 October Hill Road |
Holliston MA 01746
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
- Represents shares sold by Mr. Green pursuant to a Sales Plan under Rule 10b5-1 adopted by the reporting person in September 2009.
- The shares were sold in multiple transactions at a price of $5.95.
- Includes (a) a deferred stock award of 100,200 restricted stock units which vest in equal installments on January 1, 2012; January 1, 2013 and January 1, 2014; and (b) 1,383,702 shares of common stock held by Mr. Green.
- Reflects the weighted average price of the shares sold in the reported transaction. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $5.95 to $6.13, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Harvard Bioscience, Inc., any security holder of Harvard Bioscience, Inc. or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in this footnote.
- Includes (a) a deferred stock award of 100,200 restricted stock units which vest in equal installments on January 1, 2012; January 1, 2013 and January 1, 2014; and (b) 1,377,702 shares of common stock held by Mr. Green.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 30 percentage points in 13 months Learn how!