- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-03-24 12:50:38
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-03-24 13:50:38
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1393311||Public Storage||PSA||Real Estate Investment Trusts (6798)||953551121|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1051410||P Uri Harkham||C/o Public Storage |
701 Western Avenue
Glendale CA 91201
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||S||Indirect||By Profit Sharing Plan|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||3,815||Indirect||By affiliated partnership|
|Common Stock||30,205||Indirect||As trustee|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||$94.25||2011-05-06|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||$62.80||2010-05-07|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||$91.81||2009-05-08|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||$91.68||2008-05-03|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||$85.50||2007-08-22|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- By Uri P. Harkham, Trustee of Harkham Industries, Inc. (DBA Jonathan Martin, Inc.) Profit Sharing Plan dated 10/1/80.
- By Harkham Ivestments L.P., an affiliated entity of Mr. Harkham
- By Uri P. Harkham, Trustee of Uri Harkham Trust and ajusted to reflect inclusion of shares previously reported as directly held and held in another trust.
- Stock Options granted pursuant to the 2001 Stock Option and Incentive Plan; options vest in 3 equal annual installments beginning 1 year from date of grant.
- Stock Options granted pursuant to the 2007 Equity and Performance-Based Incentive Compensation Plan; options vest in 3 equal annual installments beginning 1 year from date of grant.
- Represents weighted average purchase price. These shares were sold at prices ranging between $106.89 and $106.82. Full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price will be provided by the reporting person upon request to the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the issuer, or a security holder of the issuer.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 74 percentage points in 2.5 yearsOur beta is only 1.2 (download a FREE newsletter and see the details inside)