- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-03-14 17:33:24
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-03-14 18:33:24
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1071739||Centene Corp||CNC||Hospital & Medical Service Plans (6324)||041406317|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1208713||Carol Goldman||7700 Forsyth Boulevard |
St. Louis MO 63105
|Exec Vp Chief Admin Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Common Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2011-03-11||3,000||$16.65||3,000||$16.65|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock||$0.00||2007-12-31|
|Common Stock||Common Stock Option (right to buy)||$13.58||2008-08-26|
|Common Stock||Common Stock Option (right to buy)||$13.98||2008-12-16|
|Common Stock||Common Stock Option (right to buy)||$26.07||2009-12-08|
|Common Stock||Common Stock Option (right to buy)||$25.40||2010-12-13|
|Common Stock||Common Stock Option (right to buy)||$25.21||2011-12-12|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Ownership includes previous awards of 44,900 restricted stock units which are subject to vesting requirements.
- This sale is pursuant to a 10b5-1 Trading Plan established on February 25, 2011. The weighted average price for this transaction is reported within the form. Full information regarding the number of shares at each price is available upon request.
- Each share of phantom stock represents the right to receive the fair market value of one share of Centene common stock.
- The phantom stock has no formal expiration date. The phantom stock will be settled in cash or other non-Company securities upon Ms. Goldman's termination with the Company or on such other date Ms. Goldman may elect.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months. Our beta is only 1.2 (don't click this link if beating the market isn't important to you).