- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-03-04 16:51:48
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-03-04 16:51:48
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|69499||Mylan Inc.||MYL||Pharmaceutical Preparations (2834)||251211621|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1388111||Rajiv Malik||1500 Corporate Drive |
Canonsburg PA 15317
|Evp & Chief Operating Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option - Right to Buy||Acquisiton||2011-03-02||80,264||$0.00||80,264||$22.66|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Acquisiton||2011-03-02||28,961||$0.00||28,961||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Acquisiton||2011-03-03||6,409||$0.00||6,409||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Note that the amount of securities beneficially owned has been adjusted to reflect the current transaction as well as a reduction of 10,000 shares to correct an inadvertent overstatement of shares owned reported on a Form 4 filing on February 2, 2010. Each Form 4 filed for this reporting person during the period beginning on February 2, 2010 through July 29, 2010 incorrectly overstated by 10,000 shares the amount of securities beneficially owned following the transaction(s) reported on such Form 4.
- Represents the shares sold to cover the tax liability associated with the vesting of a portion of the restricted stock awards (RSUs) granted on March 3, 2010.
- These options vest in three equal annual installments beginning on March 2, 2012 and expire March 2, 2021.
- Each RSU represents the right to receive one share of Mylan Inc. common stock. The RSUs vest in three equal annual installments beginning on March 2, 2012.
- Each RSU represents the right to receive one share of Mylan Inc. common stock. The remainder of this award will vest equally on March 3, 2012 and 2013.