- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-02-24 16:21:33
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-02-24 16:21:33
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1393883||Dice Holdings, Inc.||DHX||Services-Business Services, Nec (7389)||203179218|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1181467||Raymond H Bingham||C/o General Atlantic Service Company,llc |
3 Pickwick Plaza
Greenwich CT 06830
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
- Represents the following sales of common stock on February 22, 2011: (i) 2,311,357 shares by General Atlantic Partners 79, L.P. ("GAP 79"); (ii) 219,533 shares by General Atlantic Partners 84, L.P. ("GAP 84"); (iii) 480 shares by GAP Coinvestments CDA, L.P. ("CDA"); (iv) 62,495 shares by GapStar, LLC ("GapStar"); (v) 749,031 shares by GAP-W Holdings, L.P. ("GAP-W"); (vi) 154,391 shares by GAP Coinvestments III, LLC ("GAPCO III"); (vii) 45,287 shares by GAP Coinvestments IV, LLC ("GAPCO IV"); and (viii) 5,664 shares by GAPCO GmbH & Co. KG ("KG").
- Represents (i) 8,114,026 shares owned by GAP 79; (ii) 770,674 shares owned by GAP 84; (iii) 1,686 shares owned by CDA; (iv) 219,389 shares owned by GapStar; (v) 2,629,479 shares owned by GAP-W; (vi) 726,740 shares owned by GAPCO III; (vii) 158,979 shares owned by GAPCO IV; and (viii) 19,882 shares owned by KG.
- General Atlantic LLC ("GA") is the general partner of each of General Atlantic GenPar, L.P. ("GA GenPar"), GAP 79, and CDA. GA GenPar is the general partner of GA 84 and GAP-W. The officers of GapStar and managing members of GAPCO III and GAPCO IV are managing directors of GA. GAPCO Management GmbH ("GmbH Management") is the general partner of KG. The managing directors of General Atlantic make voting and investment decisions with respect to the securities held by KG and GmbH Management. Mr. Bingham is an Advisory Director of GA. Mr. Bingham disclaims beneficial ownership of such shares beneficially owned by them except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein.
- Distribution of shares for no consideration to members of GAP Coinvestments III, LLC.
- Represents the shares held by GAP 79, GAP 84, CDA, GapStar, GAP-W, GAPCO III, GAPCO IV and KG after giving effect to the distribution described in footnote (4) above.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 30 percentage points in 13 months Learn how!