- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2017-09-13 11:22:49
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2017-09-13 12:22:49
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|947484||Arch Capital Group Ltd.||ACGL||Fire, Marine & Casualty Insurance (6331)||000000000|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1359049||Donald Mark Lyons||C/o Arch Capital Group Ltd. |
100 Pitts Bay Road, Ground Floor
Pembroke D0 HM 08
|Evp,cfo & Treasurer||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Shares, $.0033 Par Value Per Share||Acquisiton||2017-09-11||8,000||$56.12||200,916||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Shares, $.0033 Par Value Per Share||Disposition||2017-09-11||4,633||$96.91||196,283||No||4||F||Direct|
|Common Shares, $.0033 Par Value Per Share||Acquisiton||2017-09-11||3,400||$62.51||199,683||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Shares, $.0033 Par Value Per Share||Disposition||2017-09-11||6,600||$97.32||193,083||No||4||S||Direct|
|Common Shares, $.0033 Par Value Per Share||Disposition||2017-09-12||3,367||$97.30||189,716||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Shares, $.0033 Par Value Per Share||Share Appreciation Right||Disposition||2017-09-11||8,000||$0.00||8,000||$56.12|
|Common Shares, $.0033 Par Value Per Share||Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2017-09-11||3,400||$0.00||3,400||$62.51|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- 86,722 of such amount will settle in Issuer's common shares upon the termination of the Reporting Person's employment, as specifically provided in the award agreements.
- Represents a weighted average sales price; the sales prices range from $97.2352 to $97.4094. Upon request, the full sale information regarding the number of shares sold at each price increment will be provided to the Commission or to the security holder of the issuer.
- In connection with the exercise of the share appreciation rights award as described in Table II, 4,633 common shares were disposed in satisfaction of the exercise price. The reporting person received a net issuance of 3,367 common shares.
- The shares were sold in order to satisfy state and federal tax obligations.
- The Stock Option became exercisable in three equal annual installments commencing May 13, 2016, subject to the applicable award agreement.