- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2017-05-19 15:32:48
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2017-05-19 16:32:48
- Original Submission Date:
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1419600||Flexion Therapeutics Inc||FLXN||Pharmaceutical Preparations (2834)||000000000|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1598099||Neil Bodick||C/o Flexion Therapeutics, Inc. |
10 Mall Road, Suite 301
Burlington MA 01803
|Chief Medical Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock option (right to buy)||Disposition||2017-04-17||5,000||$0.00||5,000||$2.52|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||388,683||Indirect||By Versant Development Fund III, LLC|
- This Form 4 is being amended to include the option exercise that occurred in connection with the reported sale and to correct the number of securities beneficially owned following the reported transaction.
- Reported transaction occurred pursuant to Rule 10b5-1 Plan adopted June 23, 2016.
- The weighted average sale price for the transaction reported was $28.20, and the range of prices were between $27.77 and $28.75. Upon request by the SEC staff, the Issuer, or any security holder of the Issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price will be provided.
- The weighted average sale price for the transaction reported was $28.86, and the range of prices were between $28.83 and $28.89. Upon request by the SEC staff, the Issuer, or any security holder of the Issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price will be provided.
- Shares held by Versant Development Fund III, LLC. The Reporting Person is a manager and minority member of Versant Development Fund III, LLC. The Reporting Person disclaims any beneficial ownership of the shares held by Versant Development Fund III, LLC except to the extent of his pecuniary interest in these shares.
- The stock option is fully vested and exercisable.