- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-02-02 14:40:20
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-02-02 14:40:20
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1032975||Logitech International Sa||LOGI||Computer Peripheral Equipment, Nec (3577)||000000000|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1430435||Guerrino Luca De||C/o Logitech, Inc.
6505 Kaiser Drive
Fremont CA 94555
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Registered Shares||Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2011-02-01||50,000||$0.00||50,000||$8.71|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The option is fully vested and exercisable in full.
- The reported amount represents the weighted average sales price on the SIX Swiss Exchange of CHF 17.77, as converted into U.S. dollars at the exchange rate of 1 CHF to U.S. $1.0693, as in effect on February 1, 2011. Actual sales prices ranged from CHF 17.72 to CHF 17.88, or U.S. $18.95 to U.S. $19.12. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Logitech, any security holder of Logitech, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range.
- The reported amount represents the exercise price of CHF 8.15, as converted into U.S. dollars at the exchange rate of 1 CHF to U.S. $1.0693, as in effect on February 1, 2011.
- Amount includes 163,218 Registered Shares that were previously reported as being indirectly owned by the Guerrino De Luca Revocable Trust which were subsequently determined to be more appropriately reported as being directly owned by the reporting person.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 30 percentage points in 13 months Learn how!