- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2015-05-04 15:28:28
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2015-05-04 16:28:28
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1127129||J Anthony Alexander||76 South Main Street |
Akron OH 44308
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Phantom / Retirement||Disposition||2015-04-30||49,184||$0.00||49,184||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||409||Indirect||By Child's Savings Plan|
|Common Stock||110,874||Indirect||By Children|
|Common Stock||37,260||Indirect||By Savings Plan|
- Each phantom stock unit was the economic equivalent of one share of FE common stock. This transaction reflects the settlement of the phantom stock units, which are payable in cash following the reporting person's conclusion of employment with FE under the FirstEnergy Corp. Executive Deferred Compensation Plan.
- This transaction reflects the number of Common Shares sold pursuant to the terms of the Restricted Stock Award Agreement, and in accordance with the FirstEnergy Corp. 2007 Incentive Plan, as amended, to satisfy the reporting person's tax withholding obligation upon the vesting of 116,006.999 restricted Common Shares.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $36.76 to $36.95, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to FirstEnergy Corp., any security holder of FirstEnergy Corp., or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in this footnote.
- Balance includes restricted stock acquired through dividend reinvestments.
- FE's 401(k) Plan includes a unitized fund invested in FE stock, in which the reporting person may invest, which includes dividend reinvestment and company match features. The number of shares reported as indirectly held in the 401(k) Plan in this row is an estimate of the number of shares of FE's common stock held in the unitized stock fund and allocated to the reporting person's account as of March 31, 2015.
- The reporting person disclaims beneficial ownership of these securities, and this report shall not be deemed an admission that the reporting person is the beneficial owner of the securities for purposes of Section 16 or for any other purpose.
- 1 for 1
- Includes stock units acquired through dividend reinvestment.