- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2010-12-15 16:45:48
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2010-12-15 16:45:48
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1091801||Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc||MSO||Periodicals: Publishing Or Publishing & Printing (2721)||522187059|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1103637||Martha Stewart||601 West 26Th Street
New York NY 10001
|Chief Editorial/ Content||No||Yes||Yes||No|
|1256813||Partnership Limited Family Stewart Martha||10 Newtown Turnpike
Westport CT 06880
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Class A Common Stock, Par Value $0.01||Disposition||2010-12-14||83,333||$4.65||83,334|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||S||Indirect||As General Partner of the Martha Stewart Family Limited Partnership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock, Par Value $0.01||10,648||Indirect||As Sole Director of M. Stewart, Inc., the General Partner of Martha Stewart Partners, L.P.|
|Class A Common Stock, Par Value $0.01||37,270||Indirect||As a Trustee of the Martha Stewart 2000 Family Trust|
|Class A Common Stock, Par Value $0.01||721,112||Indirect||As a Trustee of the Martha and Alexis Stewart Charitable Foundation|
|Class A Common Stock, Par Value $0.01||34,916||Direct|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date|
|Class A Common Stock, Par Value $0.01||Stock Options (Right to Buy)||$5.48|
|Class A Common Stock, Par Value $0.01||Stock Options (Right to Buy)||$1.96|
|Class A Common Stock, Par Value $0.01||Stock Options (Right to Buy)||$7.04|
|Class A Common Stock, Par Value $0.01||Stock Options (Right to Buy)||$15.90||2006-02-15|
|Class A Common Stock, Par Value $0.01||Class B Common Shares, par value $0.01||$0.00|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- This sale was pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person(s) on May 13, 2010.
- The price reported in column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $4.61 to $4.73 per share. The reporting person(s) undertake to provide to Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. (the "Company"), any security holder of the Company, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote 2 to this Form 4.
- This option vests ratably on each of the first, second, third and fourth anniversaries of the date of the grant, which was March 1, 2010.
- This option vests ratably on each of the first, second, third and fourth anniversaries of the date of the grant, which was March 2, 2009.
- 33% of this option vested and became exercisable on each of June 15, 2009 and July 15, 2010. 34% will vest and become exercisable on August 15, 2011.
- Pursuant to the terms of the Issuer's Certificate of Incorporation, each share of Class B Common Stock is convertible at any time into one share of Class A Common Stock at the option of the holder thereof or automatically upon certain transfers. The shares do not have an expiration date.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 30 percentage points in 13 months Learn how!